What makes Break Free Club special?
- The Break Free Club was conceived as a way to share knowledge and real life experience and make it affordable for everyone, to be able to improve themselves and their place in life, to learn and grow at their own pace ... and ultimately to ... Train it Forward!
What do we mean by "Train it Forward!"?
We have been very fortunate to have progressed in our personal and professional lives and we believe that it is our responsibility to help others achieve what we have managed and more. We firmly believe in helping to "Pay it Forward" by building a business to let us "Train it Forward" at a reasonable cost (i.e. less than a coffee a day). How do you get people to help you? You can't get there alone. People have to help you, and I believe in karma. I believe in paybacks. You get people to help you by telling the truth, by being earnest and giving them a helping hand. - Randy Pausch
How does the membership/subscriptions work?
- The Break Free Club has a FREE social membership and monthly subscriptions to access courses to improve yourself personally in whatever you are looking for whether that is health, happiness or your career. The course materials are released over time so you have a chance to absorb and apply the knowledge that you have learnt.
How do I access the courses/information?
- Firstly you need to be a member and subscribed to one of our communities (for example 'Project Delivery'). Then under the menu item 'Communities', you will find the communities/courses you have access to.
How long can I access the course/information?
- You can access the information on our site for as long as you are a member/subscriber.
How do I find out what courses I have access to?
- To see which courses you have access to please go to "My Account" and then look at your subscriptions.
Do I need to download any software?
- No, you do not need to download any software to access our courses or information. However, if you wish to practice what you learn here you may want to download/subscribe to software such as Microsoft Office etc...
Can my business access these courses/information?
- Yes, we will be launching subscription plans for Business soon, however, your business colleagues can signup as an individual right now.
Can I copy or share any course/information with others?
- No, however, you can recommend your friends and colleagues sign up with the Break Free Club themselves and share in the benefits of being a member.
How can I get help if I need it?
- If you need help or have a question, please contact us